North Cappadocia Tour (Red Tour) is a great itinerary which covers all highlights of the North Cappadocia. Exploring the spectacular natural valleys and rock formations of northern Cappadocia, together with some of its most important historic sites.
- Things to see: Goreme Open Air Museum, Cavusin, Pasabagı, Avanos, Devrent Valley, Urgup’s Fairy Chimneys
- Tick off seven Cappadocia highlights including the UNESCO-listed Goreme Open Air Museum
- Visit Devrent Valley and the histroic settlements of Çavusin and Avanos
- Includes lunch, transportation, guide, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
What to Expect
Pick up from your hotel in Cappadocia around 08:45 am. – 09:00 am. by air-conditioned non-smoking tour bus and continue to visit;
Goreme Open Air Museum, one of the most important point of Cappadocia with quite breath-taking ancient rock-cut churches. Interiors of the churches contain some of the most beautiful and well preserved frescoes. Frescoes are a mixture of ocher, red and navy blue, with fantastic effect.
Panoramic view point, gem of a spot that offers practical way to enjoy the beauty of the Cappadocia valleys and the fairy chimneys.
Avanos, town divided by Kizilirmak River(Red River) that is the longest river in Turkey. The clay extracted from Red River is used in the production process of beautiful pottery that has been produced there for millennia.
Devrent Valley, a place where you can take nice pictures with animal-shaped rock formations. Has various types of fairy chimneys. It is known as imagination valley too.
Pasabag(Monks Valley), the region used to be called Priests Valley is decorated with very interesting natural formations. Conical shapes of single bodies with several heads scattered in vineyards make the area a nice walking place. Was used for seclusion by priests aimed to live a reclusive life.
Three Graces, Urgup’s fairy chimneys, with conical shaped body and a boulder on top of it. Has nice view over Urgup town.
After the tour you will be transfered to your hotel or orginal departure point in Cappadocia.
Services Included for Tour
- Pick up and drop off (Cappadocia Hotels)
- Services of professionally licensed tour guide and service fee
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- All Entrance fees & Museum fees mentioned by the itineraries
- All local taxes and services
Tips and gratuities
Drinks at lunch