We offer trip to Cappadocia from Bodrum with transfer to Izmir Airport. The itinerary may change according to direct flight availibility from Izmir to Cappadocia. In Cappadocia, volcanoes spurted out ashes have different importance. Because ashes were covering over very large area by the effect of wind and formingdeep layer by coming together.
- Things to see: Goreme Open Air Museum, Cavusin, Pasabagı, Avanos, Devrent Valley, Urgup’s Fairy Chimneys
- View colorful frescoes in the cave churches at Goreme Open-Air Museum
- Full Day Tour with Live Tour Guide
- Skip the ticket line with preorder enrance tickets
- Includes lunch, air tickets for both ways, transportation, guide, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
What to Expect
Day 1 – Fly to Cappadocia from Izmir
Transfer from hotel in Bodrum to Izmir Airport. Flight to Cappadocia. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to hotel in Cappadocia. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 2 – Full Day Cappadocia Tour and Hot Air Balloon Flight
Optional Tour – Hot Air Balloon Flight
For those of you who are interested in getting to see this landscape from the best vantage point – the air. There is an optional extra of joining in a Hot Air Balloon ride in the morning, prior to the tour. Known as one of the most famous areas to go up into a hot air balloon, you will not want to miss out on this amazing experience. Taking flight at sunrise, you will get to see why Cappadocia has been capturing so many tourists over the many years. You will be transferred back to your accommodation in enough time and be ready for your day tour.
After breakfast depart from hotel for Cappadocia full day tour ;
Goreme Open Air Museum, one of the most important point of Cappadocia with quite breath-taking ancient rock-cut churches. Interiors of the churches contain some of the most beautiful and well preserved frescoes. Frescoes are a mixture of ocher, red and navy blue, with fantastic effect.
Panoramic view point, gem of a spot that offers practical way to enjoy the beauty of the Cappadocia valleys and the fairy chimneys.
Avanos, town divided by Kizilirmak River(Red River) that is the longest river in Turkey. The clay extracted from Red River is used in the production process of beautiful pottery that has been produced there for millennia.
Devrent Valley, a place where you can take nice pictures with animal-shaped rock formations. Has various types of fairy chimneys. It is known as imagination valley too.
Pasabag(Monks Valley), the region used to be called Priests Valley is decorated with very interesting natural formations. Conical shapes of single bodies with several heads scattered in vineyards make the area a nice walking place. Was used for seclusion by priests aimed to live a reclusive life.
Three Graces, Urgup’s fairy chimneys, with conical shaped body and a boulder on top of it. Has nice view over Urgup town.
End of tour transfer to Cappadocia Airport. Flight to Izmir or any other destination.
Services Included for Tour
- Domestic flights from/to Izmir
- 1 Night hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Services of professionally licensed tour guide and service fee
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- All transfers from/to your hotel mentioned in the itinerary
- All Entrance fees & Museum fees mentioned by the itineraries
- All local taxes and services
Tips and gratuities
Drinks at lunch