Everyday we offer trip to Cappadocia&Hattusas(Hattushash) from Istanbul or any other destination by flight. Cappadocia has beauties from the lava , Hattusa(Hattusha) was the capital of Hittites.
- Things to see: Goreme Open Air Museum, Cavusin, Pasabagı, Avanos, Devrent Valley, Urgup’s Fairy Chimneys, Hattusa (Bogazkale)
- View colorful frescoes in the cave churches at Goreme Open-Air Museum
- A great Day trip to appreciate the culture of Hittite and Hatti civilizations.
- Skip the ticket line with preorder enrance tickets
- Includes lunch, air tickets for both ways, transportation, guide, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
What to Expect
Day 1 – Fly to Cappadocia and Full Day Day Capapdocia Tour
Transfer from hotel to Airport. Flight to Cappadocia. Upon arrival , Upon arrival , you will be transferred to our office. Pick up from office and continue to ;
Goreme Open Air Museum, one of the most important point of Cappadocia with quite breath-taking ancient rock-cut churches. Interiors of the churches contain some of the most beautiful and well preserved frescoes. Frescoes are a mixture of ocher, red and navy blue, with fantastic effect.
Panoramic view point, gem of a spot that offers practical way to enjoy the beauty of the Cappadocia valleys and the fairy chimneys.
Avanos, town divided by Kizilirmak River(Red River) that is the longest river in Turkey. The clay extracted from Red River is used in the production process of beautiful pottery that has been produced there for millennia.
Devrent Valley, a place where you can take nice pictures with animal-shaped rock formations. Has various types of fairy chimneys. It is known as imagination valley too.
Pasabag(Monks Valley), the region used to be called Priests Valley is decorated with very interesting natural formations. Conical shapes of single bodies with several heads scattered in vineyards make the area a nice walking place. Was used for seclusion by priests aimed to live a reclusive life.
Three Graces, Urgup’s fairy chimneys, with conical shaped body and a boulder on top of it. Has nice view over Urgup town.
End of tour transfer to your hotel in Capadocia. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 2 – Hattusa (Hattusha) Tour from Cappadocia
After breakfast depart from hotel and transfer to Hattusha where is around 3 hours drive away from Cappadocia ;
Yazılıkaya open air temple, it is the largest known Hittite rock sanctuary. The main part of this sacred site is formed try the roofless, court-like chamber A and a much smaler chamber B. Both were separated from the outside by a large building complex that contains the same features as a normal Hittite temple.
Hattusha, The Hittites together with Babylonia the kingdom of Mitanni and Egypt one of the great powers of their time dominated most parts of Anatolia and sometimes Syria until 1200 BC. The capital of this great empire was discovered in 1834. The excavations show that the oldest settlement dates back to the Chalcolithic period that is to the time of the 5th millennium BC. Towards the end of the 3rd milenum BC a first city was founded, which developed without interruption. This first city was founded by the Hattians who gave the name Hattusch.
End of tour transfer to Airport. Flight to Istanbul or any other destination.
Services Included for Tour
- Domestic flights to/from Cappadocia
- 1 Night hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Services of professionally licensed tour guide and service fee
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- All transfers from/to your hotel mentioned in the itinerary
- All Entrance fees & Museum fees mentioned by the itineraries
- All local taxes and services
Tips and gratuities
Drinks at lunch