We offer day trip to Pamukkale from Istanbul by flight everyday. Pamukkale and the adjacent ancient city of Hierapolis are listed as a site of World Heritage by UNESCO. Together they form one of the most attractive destinations in the Turkey.
- Things to see: Cascade Pool, Travertines, Hiarepolis, Ancient Theatre
- Learn about the history of the ancient site from a professional guide.
- See historical and natural monuments
- Skip the ticket line with pre-ordered entry tickets
- Includes tour from Istanbul, lunch, two-way air tickets from Istanbul, transportation, guide, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
What to Expect
Pick up from your hotel by air-conditioned non-smoking tour coaches early in the morning. Transfer to airport in Istanbul. Fly to Denizli Airport. Pick up from airport and transfer to Pamukkale;
Pamukkale, healing warm waters have been used for therapy since the Roman time. Visitors are allowed to walk in the cascading pools, that leads to squashing and dispersing the soft jelly of calcium carbonate. It is a unique, magical wonder of the nature with its dazzling white and stoned castles. The thermal waters with limestone and salt, pouring by the bank of the plateau form up these marvelous stalacites, waterfalls and pools.
Hierapolis, is known as the ‘Sacred City’ on account of its many temples and religious buildings. The geographers of antiquity, Strabo and Ptolemy, claimed that Hierapolis was a Phrygian city, because of its proximity to Laodicea on the Lycus and Tripolis, cities situated on the border with the Caria region. It is on the same plateau with the thermal pools. provides visitors with a glimpse of the natural gifts of the region and cultural riches that man added to nature.
End of tour transfer to airport. Flight back to Istanbul. After arriving transfer to Hotel in Istanbul. End of Service.
Services Included for Tour
- Domestic flights from/to Denizli
- Services of professionally licensed tour guide and service fee
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- All transfers from/to airport and your hotel mentioned in the itinerary
- All Entrance fees & Museum fees mentioned by the itineraries
- All local taxes and services
Tips and gratuities
Drinks at lunch