South Cappadocia Tour (Green Tour). It’s a great itinerary which covers all highlights of the South Cappadocia. This cultural tour includes panoramic view of different valleys, amazing atmosphere of underground city and hike in a green natüre.
- Things to see: Göreme Panorama, Underground City, Ihlara Valley, Love Valley, Uchisar Castle, Pigeon Valley
- Visit top attractions such as Derinkuyu Underground City and Pigeon Valley
- Discover the natural and historic treasures of the Ilhara Valley
- Cover a long list of top sites in one day of sightseeing
- Includes lunch, transportation, guide, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
What to Expect
Pick up from your hotel in Cappadocia around 08:45 am. – 09:00 am. by air-conditioned non-smoking tour bus and continue to visit;
Rose Valley, with different daylight the rock colours changing. It is known as Red Valley or Kızılcukur too. A nice hiking area around 3,5 km long. Also a nice spot for watching sunset.
Cavusin Village, was an old Greek Village. Until the 1920s it had a mixed population with many Christian Orthodox families. The inhabitants of Cavusin lived in houses which were cut into a long rock wall. You can walk up and explore all throughout the old village.
Uchisar Castle, as a stunning landmark in the interesting town of Uchisar. It is not like a classic castle surrounded by walls. It consists of two pointed fairy chimneys adjacent to each other. Located at the peak of the region, that can be seen from all over Cappadocia.
Love Valley, with the most distinctive fairy chimneys of the region. There are pillar shaped rock formations. It is called originally White Valley.
Underground City, by carving lots of rooms all connected with tunnels, they lived in here when the cities were invaded by enemies. you have a chance to see the rooms, food storage church, and kitchens. Chimneys and defense systems used in the underground city will surprise you during the visit.
Pigeon Valley, closed rooms for pigeons to roost in at night time. Once a year, farmers collect the pigeon droppings from the floor to use as fertilizer. It is a panoramic viewpoint where you will see the pigeons and pigeon houses.
After the tour you will be transfered to your hotel or orginal departure point in Cappadocia.
Services Included for Tour
- Pick up and drop off (Cappadocia Hotels)
- Services of professionally licensed tour guide and service fee
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- All Entrance fees & Museum fees mentioned by the itineraries
- All local taxes and services
Tips and gratuities
Drinks at lunch